Call for Papers
Call for papers is now closed
Check back soon to see what great papers will be presented at this year's Discovery Summit.
Each year our paper and poster presenters are a source of inspiration for the Discovery Summit – posing and challenging analytic theories, benchmarking best practices and conceiving innovative concepts.
- Presenters will
- Share the Discovery Summit agenda with progressive analytic minds, including our keynote speakers, who are thought leaders in statistics, technology and innovation.
- Shape the conference conversation about how to apply analytics in forward-looking companies around the globe.
- Receive complimentary conference admission.
- Gather feedback from other attendees so you can refine your own analyses.
- Demonstrate to your colleagues and managers how higher analytics benefit your organization.
Discovery Summit 2013
Sept. 9 – 12
Grand Hyatt San Antonio
- Early May: Selections of papers and posters announced.
- Aug. 9: Final version of papers, presentation materials and posters due.
- Sept. 10 – 12: Paper presentations and poster displays occur.
- Title: 25 words or fewer.
- Abstract: 150-200 words.
- Author biographies: 75 words or fewer per author.
Contact us at email@example.com