If you do one thing this year, make it Discovery Summit 2014.
Once a year, analytic movers and shakers gather to be a part of an interactive forum where theories are challenged, best practices benchmarked and innovative concepts born. While past conferences have taken us to the Windy City, over the Golden Gate Bridge and beyond, 2014 brings us back home to North Carolina’s Research Triangle Park area — the birthplace of SAS.
Meet Our Headliner
Jonah Berger, author of best-selling Contagious, studies the science behind social epidemics. With insights grounded in rigorous research, Berger provides a set of specific techniques for crafting viral content that organizations can put to use, whether they are selling a product or nurturing a new corporate culture.
- Discovery Summit is for you if you want to:
- Explore broad analytic ideas with world-renowned authorities in statistics, technology and innovation.
- Participate in one-on-one conversations with JMP® developers and users from all industries.
- Learn first-rate statistical techniques.
- Find inspiration for interacting with your data to see patterns and trends.
- Make analytics your framework for decision making, rather than an afterthought.
- Add value to your organization by implementing strategy more efficiently.
Are you in? Join us at Discovery Summit 2014.
Check this site frequently – more details to come!
Discovery Summit 2014
Sept. 15 – 18
SAS World Headquarters
Cary, North Carolina
A few spots left…
Be among the first 225 registrants and you will have the chance to join JMP chief architect John Sall for dinner at his home.
Stay up to date on Discovery Summit
Just give us your name and email and we’ll keep you up to date as Discovery Summit 2014 approaches.
Who should attend?
Individuals who are interested in exchanging best practices, learning proven statistical techniques and spreading the power of analytic excellence across their organizations.
Contact us at email@example.com