In this year in review, we've compiled valuable insights from conversations with many guests, including a retired Procter & Gamble director of R&D, two leading innovators in design of experiments, co-founder of the world’s leading business analytics software vendor, director of decision sciences for a Major League Baseball team, and an award-winning author and technology expert.
On the table for discussion:
- Collaborating with subject-matter experts to apply statistics in the real world.
- Implementing innovative analytic methods.
- Educating a statistically literate workforce.
- Fostering an organizational culture of analytics.
- Communicating results and having conversations about data.
Expertise: statistics, design of experiments, data visualization, quality and reliability, consumer and market research, software development, teaching, communication