On this series, we’ve met many incredible thought leaders on statistics, design of experiments, quality engineering, data visualization, life sciences and consumer and market research. We’ve featured people from corporations, nonprofits and academia. And though the interests and expertise of our guests vary greatly, they are all passionate and interesting conversationalists on data analysis and its applications.
On the table for discussion:
- The importance of the statistical discipline.
- Why more businesses don’t experiment.
- The relationship between quality and reliability.
- The elements of good data visualization.
- Words of wisdom for aspiring data analysts.
Expertise: statistics, design of experiments, quality engineering, reliability, Six Sigma, data visualization, academia, life sciences