Recognized technology authority Phil Simon studies the intersection of business, people, data and technology. He helps organizations navigate an increasingly complex business world by consulting on strategy, management, platforms, communication, big data and technology. Simon is the author of seven management books, including his most recent, Message Not Received. His book The Visual Organization covers how companies can use a new generation of tools and visualization technology, as well as foster a mindset of data exploration and discovery to gain a competitive edge.
On the table for discussion:
- How data visualization can help improve data quality.
- Promoting the exploratory mindset.
- The strategic role of smart experimentation.
- Telling good stories with data.
- The importance of culture in an organization.
Expertise: technology, data visualization, communication, platforms, management, strategy