Configuration of JMP Clinical on Citrix XenApp 6.0 Fundamentals Server
1. Installation and Configuration of Citrix XenApp 6.0 Fundamentals on the Server
The Citrix XenApp 6.0 Fundamentals application should already have been installed and configured on a Windows 2008 Server by your network administrator, according to the Citrix instructions.
2. Installation and Publishing of JMP Clinical
JMP Clinical 4.0 should already have been installed and published on the same server by your network administrator according to the Citrix instructions.
3. Setup Client
A corresponding Citrix receiver must be downloaded and installed on your client machine. The receiver can be downloaded from http://www.citrix.com/downloads/citrix-receiver.html by you or by anyone who has administrator privileges on the client machine.
Note: You must have an internet connection to download and run this software.
4. Accessing JMP Clinical on the server:
- Before you can access and run JMP Clinical, your network administrator will set an account for you on the server and provide you with a link/URL so you can connect to the server.
- To access the Citrix server, open a web browser, such as Internet Explorer, and navigate to the specified URL. The Citrix server login page (shown below) will open.
- Enter your user name, password, and network domain in the indicated fields and click Log On.
- After you log into the application, an icon for the JMP Clinical application will appear in the browser window, as shown below. Double-click on the JMP Clinical icon to open and run the software.
Register Your Software
- System Requirements
- JMP Online Documentation
- JMP Documentation
- Knowledge Base & FAQs
- Feature Index (A-Z)