Usage Note 35299: How do I report a problem I am having with JMP?
There are four ways that you can access JMP Technical Support:
- Telephone Support: You can receive telephone support by calling (919) 677-8008 between 9:00 AM and 5:00 PM Eastern Time.
- E-mail Support: You can communicate with SAS Technical Support by sending e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can send messages 24 hours a day, seven days a week. You can use this method to report new problems and supply additional information to previously tracked problems.
- Internet Support: JMP Technical Support's Web site offers a range of tools, tips, and information that is designed to help you solve yourproblem. You can search our Knowledge Base, browse our FAQ library, and use our FTP site to obtain technical information, fixes, and samples. You can also contact Technical Support by filling out an online Problem Report.
- Fax Support: You can fax your problem to (919)-677-4444. You can fax a problem 24 hours aday, 7 days a week.
If you are an international customer and are in need of technical support, please contact your local SAS international office.
When contacting Technical Support, please have the following information available:
- Your JMP® site or serial number.
- The JMP® version that you are using.
- Your operating environment, such as Windows 7 or Macintosh 10.10.
Operating System and Release Information
|Product Family||Product||System||SAS Release|
|JMP Software||JMP software||Macintosh|
|Microsoft® Windows® for x64|
|Microsoft Windows 95/98|
|Microsoft Windows 2000 Professional|
|Microsoft Windows NT Workstation|
|Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Standard Edition|
|Microsoft Windows XP Professional|
|Windows Millennium Edition (Me)|
|Linux for x64|
|Date Modified:||2016-04-18 15:36:20|
|Date Created:||2009-03-25 13:53:50|