JMP® for Administrative Use
Easy, interactive, and effective
JMP is a flexible, desktop data visualization and analysis package from SAS for Mac or Windows, designed for individual users. It empowers you to make informed data-based decisions, faster. JMP is ideal for:
- Supporting university business. Analyze information on course enrollment, schedules, finance, facilities, and other functions to drive business decisions.
- Guiding institutional research. Provide institutional decision makers with the insights they need to make informed, proactive decisions.
- Analyzing enrollments. Access information from databases without writing a single line of SQL. Then, utilize data filters, interactive visualizations and built-in analysis and modeling tools to uncover patterns and trends to attract the best students and improve retention and graduation rates.
- Driving institutional advancement. Easily access and consolidate historical data, and then analyze and model these data in JMP to gain insights into how to engage donors, alumni, friends and students to accomplish the vision, goals and plans of the university.
- Communicating findings. Share results with interactive graphics, and easily explore "what if" scenarios. Create custom applications and HTML output to empower even new users to quickly produce, view, interact with institutional data and results.
JMP Pro, the advanced version of JMP, is designed for more sophisticated desktop applications and problems. JMP Pro includes a comprehensive suite of predictive modeling tools, ideal for solving more challenging business problems.