Accessible Analytics for Marketing
With Elea Feit
If you’re trying to make better product design and advertising decisions, even if your data is incomplete, unmatched or aggregated, Elea Feit’s research is for you. Her career – from General Motors to her current position at Drexel University – has been about discovering what consumers want and determining if ads are working.
In this video:
- Why she chose to study choice experiments extensively.
- Highlights from her book, Business Experiments.
- The mounting pressure for businesses to experiment.
- Popular experiments for marketing organizations.
- Teaching marketing analytics to engineers.
We also recommend
- Understanding Customer Needs With Choice ModelingAmerican or Belgian chocolate…which is better? These researchers use choice modeling to determine the most important factor that makes chocolate taste so great!
- Exploring Customer Perceptions with Maximum Difference ScalingSee how MaxDiff analysis helps answer crucial market research questions.