Analytical Thinking and Problem Solving: The Mindset for Success
With Greg Nelson
To do analytics well, you need a certain skillset. More importantly, you need a certain mindset. Greg Nelson, author of The Analytics Lifecycle Toolkit, describes the problem-solving mindset and real-world competencies your organization needs if it’s going to instigate change with analytics. With an emphasis on people and processes, he shares the practical considerations for strategically making the most of analytics.
In this video:
- Data for purpose versus data for potential.
- Holding on to exceptional quantitative talent.
- Keeping your consumer in mind with design thinking.
- The role of storytelling in analytics.
- Why analysts must follow a disciplined journaling process.