Upcoming Live Webinars
- Intermediate Sharing Your Results 19 June 2020 | 11:00 BST (12:00 CEST)See how to save JMP results for JMP users and those who do not use JMP.
- Intermediate Getting Your Data into JMP® and Preparing It for Analysis 10 July 2020 | 11:00 GMT (12:00 CET)See how to use the flexible import capabilities and powerful data manipulation tools in JMP to shape your data and meet any analysis challenge.
- Intermediate Analysing and Improving Quality and Reliability 25 September 2020 | 11:00 BST (12:00 CEST)See how to use interactive quality and SPC capabilities in JMP to identify routine (common-cause) and abnormal (special-cause) process variation over time.
- Intermediate Exploring your Data Using Interactive Graphs 23 October 2020 | 11:00 BST (12:00 CEST)Learn how to search for relationships, patterns and outliers and create graphs dynamically to find the visualizations that best communicate results.
- Intermediate Essentials of Designing Experiments using JMP® 20 November 2020 | 11:00 GMT (12:00 CET)See how to design a controlled set of tests to model and explore the relationship between factors and one or more responses for your process or product. Learn about the basic types of experimental designs and related terminology essential to making experimental decisions.
- Intermediate Sharing Your Results 18 December 2020 | 11:00 GMT (12:00 CET)See how to save JMP results for JMP users and those who do not use JMP.