Traditional and New Quality Techniques for Process Improvement
With José G. Ramírez and Brenda Ramírez
Award-winning authors Brenda Ramírez and José G. Ramírez discuss how traditional quality techniques – when updated with the latest advances in analytics and data visualization – can help you gain new insights about processes, products and services.
In this video:
- Evaluating the performance of a new raw material for an existing component.
- Establishing a calibration curve for instrumentation.
- Comparing the performance of several materials using a quality characteristic of interest.
- Communicating your findings to management and colleagues.
- Finding the synergy between quality and reliability.