As anyone working with data in a clinical setting knows, centralized monitoring can both improve trial efficacy and help to streamline the regulatory reporting process. These advantages translate directly into time and cost savings, with reductions in trial failure and on-site reviews—but, without the right tools, data management can be challenging.
With role-based workflows that facilitate efficiency in clinical trials, JMP Clinical® is an essential tool for clinical data scientists, medical writers, data managers and clinical operations specialists. For those responsible for monitoring data integrity, JMP Clinical offers a range of advanced capabilities that make it easy to spot anomalies visually. Once data is cleaned and verified, those who handle reporting can use JMP Clinical to evaluate it scientifically for safety and efficacy—and create reports and narratives for Clinical Study Reports (CSRs).
Life science experts Richard Zink and Valerie Nedbal demonstrate how JMP Clinical facilitates trial safety and efficacy with automated reporting tools, roll-based workflows and clinical analysis capabilities including risk-based monitoring, data monitoring and fraud detection.
Medical writers and clinical data scientists will learn how to:
- Automate significant portions of the clinical study reporting process, reducing the time and complexity underlying adverse event narrative submission.
- Build summary dashboards to help evaluate safety and efficacy issues in a single click.
- Generate customised patient narratives and patient profiles.
Data managers and clinical operators will learn how to:
- Minimise data quality risks with risk-based monitoring tools in JMP Clinical that make it easy to identify outliers and data anomalies at any level of the organisation.
- Isolate factors responsible for data integrity issues.
- Ensure data quality with visualisations that make it easy to identify modified or duplicate data.