Watch Now 11:50
Pinpointing and Reducing Defects
Presenter: Mike Anderson
Clustering Spatial Defect Data and Understanding Defect Relationship to Manufacturing Steps
The presenter uses semiconductor examples to show how to reduce spatial defect data to a few key clusters. He then correlates clusters and isolated defects to the manufacturing process in order to give direction for process improvements.
Creating and Interpreting Defect 3D Views
The presenter demonstrates how to examine multildimensional defects by going from a 2D to a 3D view of the defect and then visually explore the 3D view using Scatterplot 3D.
Resources for these videos
- Slides used in these videos
- Clustering videos
- Multivariate analysis and clustering videos
- Background on Hough Transform feature extraction technique
- JMP Semiconductor Tool Kit Add-In for creating wafer maps
- Discovery Summit Video: All Wafer Maps Are Wrong: An Adventure in Semiconductor Data Visualization
- JMP 13>Help>Sample Data Library>Wafer Stacked.jmp