Identify emerging issues. Determine their root causes. Contain and resolve them before they become customer problems.
Using a manufacturing case study, Andrea Coombs and Jason Wiggins demonstrate how to find process trends and relationships, monitor your processes, then model for process understanding and optimization.
You’ll learn how to:
- Bring in data from many common data sources, including ERP systems, sensor data from historians, laboratory information systems and spreadsheets.
- Explore your data and create control charts to identify trends.
- Conduct capability analysis to determine the magnitude of manufacturing issues.
- Build prediction models from historical manufacturing data to optimize processes and simulate projected failure rates.
- Share insights and collaborate across your organization with a complete end-to-end analytics workflow that puts the right information into the right hands at the right time.