Deep Dive: Publishing to JMP Live
Aurora Tiffany-Davis & Michael Goff, JMP Software Development
(Originally presented live at JMP Discovery Summit Americas, Fall 2022)
JMP Live is a secure collaboration platform for JMP content. The first step to collaborating is publishing your content to JMP Live. In this talk you'll see how to easily publish a report, before diving into the flexibility that is available to you if you need it.
In this presentation, you'll learn:
- How to publish and replace reports.
- How to publish data by itself (so that others can use it in their analyses).
- How to make use of existing data that's already on JMP Live.
- How to select (or create) a place to put your published content.
- How to do all of this with JSL.