Stay organized. Provide transparency. Build consensus.
- Translate statistical results to a simplified view of your project to communicate findings to decision makers in an approachable way.
- Empower decision makers to see into the black box, rather than simply trusting it.
- Organize, summarize, and document content to better aid the accountability and reproducibility of your work.
The projects feature in JMP makes it easy to document complex processes—it's a real game-changer."
Alfredo López Navarro
Knowledge Manager, Telefónica
- TelefonicaMarketers use JMP dashboards to better understand consumer behavior.
- Dashboard Building with JMPAccess and communicate performance information more easily (without coding). This webinar will provide a step-by-step guide on how to set up specially tailored dashboards in minutes.
- Building Dashboards to Access and Share Updated AnalysesJMP lets you easily, with no scripting required, build presentation-ready dashboards to run and present reports on a regular basis.