Upcoming Complimentary Live Webinars
Register for individual webinars by choosing a title below. Or, register for multiple webinars. These sessions are presented in English during the US workday.
Local-language live Zoom webinars are also offered in the UK, Western Europe and Asia. See your country jmp.com/mastering site.
- Advanced Developer Tutorial: Handling Covariates Effectively when Designing Experiments Oct. 21 | 11:00 am ETIn this session, you will understand the rationale and techniques underpinning JMP’s covariate handling, see when and how to account for covariates, and learn how to integrate covariate inputs with controllable factors when designing experiments.
- Basic JMP® Clinical: Centralized Statistical Monitoring of Clinical Trials Oct. 28 | 2:00 p.m. ETThis session is for JMP Clinical users interested in moving away from 100% source data verification and costly on-site visits to manage clinical trial operational quality in line with recent regulatory guidance. See how to use statistical sampling and calculation of risk scores on key performance metrics to help investigators uncover data quality issues, identify fraudulent activity, and determine how clinical trial sites can benefit from monitoring or corrective action.
- Advanced Developer Tutorial: Using JMP Pro Generalized Regression to Analyze Designed Experiments Nov. 4 | 11:00 am ETIn this session, you will learn how to use JMP Pro’s Generalized Regression to make the most of your designed experiments. We will present and describe the variable selection techniques and model diagnostics in Generalized Regression that will help you find an appropriate model for your data among a sea of possibilities.
- Advanced Developer Tutorial: Using JMP Pro Generalized Regression to Better Understand Observational Data Nov. 11 | 11:00 am ETIn this session, you will understand the rationale and underpinnings behind the penalized regression techniques available in JMP Pro’s Generalized Regression. You will see how and why to use Generalized Regression to find the best set of predictors in a sea of possibilities, model a categorical response with more than two levels, and handle non-normal responses like count data or yield percentage.
- Advanced Developer Tutorial: Selecting the Appropriate JMP Pro Generalized Regression Distribution for Your Response Nov. 18 | 11:00 am ETIn this session, you will gain a better understanding of Generalized Linear Models and how to determine if your data are normally distributed, or if a skewed distribution would be more appropriate. You will learn strategies for choosing a distribution for your response so that you can make sound decisions about your data.
- Advanced Developer Tutorial: Mixed Models Part 1 - A Critical Tool When You Have More Than One Source of Variation Dec. 2 | 11:00 am ETIn this session you will learn the rationale and techniques behind JMP’s mixed model capabilities, see when and how to use mixed models, learn how to recognize, set up, and interpret fixed and random effects and see how to extend Analysis of Variance (ANOVA) and linear regression to numerous mixed model designs.
- Advanced Developer Tutorial: Mixed Models Part 2 -Handling Repeated Measures -and- Assessing Mixed Model Power and Precision Dec. 9 | 11:00 am ETIn this second session, you will understand the rationale and techniques underpinning JMP’s mixed model repeated measures capabilities; learn when and how to use repeated measures to account for correlation between observations and accurately assess treatment effects; assess power and precision for mixed models; and see how to use JMP DOE tools to handle mixed model characteristics when creating a designed experiment.