The Elements of Sophisticated Reliability Analysis
With David Trindade
When every percentage-point improvement in a process is worth hundreds of thousands of dollars, you’ll want to rely on design of experiments and reliability analysis. Bloom Energy Chief Officer of Best Practices David Trindade does. He teaches engineers to use a variety of analytics methods to optimize processes throughout design and production.
In this video:
- The elements of a sophisticated reliability analysis program.
- How powerful software has changed the way engineers solve problems.
- The importance of incorporating time into reliability analysis.
- The areas where engineers need more training.
- Interesting student projects using design of experiments.
We also recommend
- Using Statistical Process Controls to Improve and Monitor Your ProcessDiscover how to use one-way analysis, histogram distributions and more. This case study showcases how one ethanol manufacturing plant successfully implemented Statistical Process Control to limit batch-to-batch variance.
- Statistical Methods in ReliabilityThis series includes videos by William Meeker, PhD and accompanying demos by JMP Product Manager Leo Wright show how to implement the methods using JMP software