Lead your organization to analytic excellence
Leadership and Mastery Behind Great Organizations
Tom Lange reflects on his time as a Director of R&D at Procter & Gamble, sharing what he learned about organizational cultures of analytic excellence.
“We always had a culture, well before I was there, that data and the scientific method are important,” says Lange. “We were one of the first companies to have a laboratory. And ‘Get the data’ was a phrase that was often used.”
Lange talks about the how we can all lead and shape decision making through the power of analytics.
Watch to learn more about:
- How vision, beliefs, values, norms and systems contribute to an organizational culture.
- The six elements of leadership.
- A framework for analytics in the digital age.
- Using better stories backed by strong analytics and the right visuals to shape decision making.
How P&G, Intel Corporation and Seagate Technology embed analytics throughout the organization
If you’re seeking real-world examples from organizations with analytic cultures that let them excel, this discussion is for you. Industry leaders teach us how they use collaborative analytics throughout the enterprise to solve engineering, development and manufacturing problems faster, sustain innovation and maintain a competitive edge.
You’ll hear from:
- Tom Lange, Retired Director of R&D, Procter & Gamble
- Sarah Kalicin, Data Scientist and Industrial Statistician, Intel Corporation
- Ted Ellefson, Principal Engineer, Seagate Technology