Advanced Statistical Modeling
- Analyzing Curve Data with JMPIn this webinar, you’ll learn how tools in JMP will help you better understand the variation in the shape of curves and how to use curves in Design of Experiments and modeling to better understand how input variables effect the shape of curves.
- Decoding Python: Shorten the time from discovery to model deployment using JMP ProIn this webinar, you’ll learn more about JMP Pro, a powerful data analysis software tool that provides an intuitive and user-friendly interface for data visualization, modeling, and analysis, and how it integrates with Python.
- Regression and Analysis of VarianceIn this chapter excerpt from Peter Goos and Ellen Vandervieren's book Regression and Analysis of Variance, you'll learn about the use of multiple quantitative explanatory variables in JMP.
- Make better data based decisions with Statistical Modelling TechniquesThis three-part workshop on statistical modelling techniques is geared towards scientists and engineers who are looking to make the most of their data and gain valuable insights as quickly as possible.
- Genomic Analysis with JMP ProJMP Pro includes many enhancements to efficiently handle large wide tables with hundreds of thousands of columns and thousands of rows, making it the perfect tool for genomic analysis. Learn more with e-book from JMP Support.
- JMP for Mixed ModelsJMP for Mixed Models walks through, in example-driven fashion, the core concepts of mixed models and how best to apply them in practice.
- Analyzing spectral data: Multivariate methods and advanced pre-processingJMP Senior Systems Engineers Bill Worley and Data Scientist Jeremy Ash demonstrate the utility of the multivariate platforms in JMP..
- DairygoldA dynamic process-enabling tool helps develop the analytics capability of the whole organization.
- Neural NetworksExtensive overview of Neural Networks! Learn how to assist with models that are numerically challenging and time-consuming to fit.
- Advanced Decision TreesAid process improvement with successful root cause analysis. Learn how in this step-by-step guide on random forest techniques.
- Decision TreesPredict customer churn with well-built models. Learn how in this step-by-step video on decision trees.
- Stepwise RegressionWhen should stepwise regression be used to build a good performing model? This webinar segment has the answer and reviews when to stop adding terms to your model.
- Introduction to Modeling and Model ComparisonHow can you avoid overfitting your models? This video segment will guide you on how to use cross validation, ROC curves, response models and more.