Consumer and Market Research
- Sentiment Analysis: What Are People Feeling?Mike Anderson discusses how sentiment analysis and term selection in JMP can help you gain insights from your survey text, social media and other forms of text data.
- PhyzzA combination of sensory analysis and design of experiments helps optimize taste, shelf life and nutritional value.
- Using JMP® Pro for Enhanced Marketing Analytics and Consumer ResearchSee how to enrich predictive models by including latent free-form text information buried in reports, survey results or other documents. Learn how to use JMP Pro to identify and analyze items or events (such as product selections, risk factors or health conditions) that occur together.
- Deriving Sentiments from Opinions or Product ChoicesSee how to combine text analysis with predictive modeling to derive sentiments from opinions or product choices to help understand the underlying emotions related to survey responses.
- Exploring Customer Perceptions with Maximum Difference ScalingSee how MaxDiff analysis helps answer crucial market research questions.