- CDISC Enables Efficient Streamlining of Clinical Trial Safety EvaluationIn this paper we discuss clinical trial summary information and follow the flow of FDA New Drug Application (NDA) submissions, Clinical Reviews (CR) and Biosimilar Multi-disciplinary Evaluation and Review (BMER) to reveal how the various domains of SDTM and ADaM are used to assess drug safety.
- Clinical Trial Safety Analysis With JMP ClinicalConsolidate your clinical trial workflows by providing interactive reviews for medical monitors, reviewers and writers. This randomized controlled trial case study shows you how!
- State of the Art Strategies for Clinical Trial MonitoringIdentify the source of data quality issues and reduce trial costs (while improving your process)!
- Multiple Testing Correction: Why, When and HowCalling all JMP Clinical and Genomics Users: Learn how to administer correction of significance results to avoid false claims.
- Predictive Modeling in the Life SciencesThis webinar reviews tools for comparing a large pool of potential models and ways to identify the usefulness of a particular model.
- Fraud Detection in Clinical TrialsAvoid putting your clinical development program at risk. See the features in JMP Clinical that help identify unusual and potentially fraudulent data.
- Generating Adverse Event Narratives Using JMP ClinicalNew analytical process available to streamline the time-consuming task of creating patient narratives. Learn more about this function in JMP Clinical.
- Ferring Pharmaceuticals & NNEJMP Clinical enables Ferring to implement a custom centralized statistical monitoring program designed by consultancy NNE.
- Roche UKA forward-thinking statistical monitoring program helps ensure smooth and accurate regulatory filings.
- AlmirallData scientists build a data management standard for medical monitoring and regulatory compliance.
- MedytoxA Korean biopharmaceutical trailblazer prepares to enter the global market by ‘strengthening internal infrastructure and improving clinical quality.’