Know the Market Research Tools of the Trade
With Walter Paczkowski
Sophisticated market researchers do more than just report means and percentages. Walter Paczkowski, founder of Data Analytics Corp., urges market researchers to know the tools of the trade, understand research approaches and their limitations, and be aware of the right ways to get study respondents to reveal their opinions.
In this video:
- The challenges of using observational data.
- Moving from spreadsheets to design of experiments and high-powered analytics.
- Discrete choice modeling for revealing true preferences.
- Testing different scenarios to identify the best price for a product.
- Data visualization lessons from Tukey and Tufte.