Clean Energy and Conservation
- McMaster UniversityBiologist Patricia Chow-Fraser on predicting patterns in ecosystem health.
- Universidade de Trás-os-Montes e Alto DouroA forest scientist discusses silvicultural simulations and the joy of modeling.
- Revolutionizing Sustainability Through Green ChemistryJoin us for a virtual discussion with Grace Lasker and Rick Morgan on sustainability through green chemistry.
- Target MalariaCapacity-building efforts accelerate research outputs in novel vector control approaches towards disease transmission.
- Karlsruhe Institute of TechnologyConservation biologists look to sophisticated statistical approaches like machine learning to improve species survival.
- Anatune: Data analytics for analytical method developmentLearn how you can develop better methods faster using the synergy of automated sample preparation, chemometrics and design of experiments (DoE)
- University of ArizonaStatistical models challenge conventional wisdom about prairie dog behavior, opening the door for new conservation strategies.
- HeliatekAn automated dashboard helps establish statistical process control in a pilot production environment.
- Find meaning with purpose-driven analyticsChange agents from many fields use statistics to solve pressing world issues
- WildTrackConservationists monitor wildlife by tracking footprints.
- Chemistry MattersData visualization helps forensic chemists explain evidence to judges, juries, law enforcement and environmental agencies.
- Virginia TechAn interdisciplinary research effort sheds light on lemur behavior.
- Beijing AquariumWater quality engineers cut energy expenditure while furthering the Aquarium's conservation efforts.
- San Diego ZooConservation scientists use JMP to develop new management strategies that have the potential to save endangered species.
- Khaled bin Sultan Living Oceans FoundationA marine biologist uses predictive modeling to help prioritize conservation efforts.
- North Carolina Museum of Natural SciencesBiologists team up with citizen scientists to build an important digital archive of mammal population distribution.