See why leading companies from around the world are empowered by JMP
- OmyaCraig DePorter on why analytics enablement means learning more with less.
- NovozymesMarianne Toft on how statistics should be seen as a tool to enhance scientific expertise.
- Target MalariaCapacity-building efforts accelerate research outputs in novel vector control approaches towards disease transmission.
- Thermo Fisher ScientificScientists and engineers working at the forefront of technology transfer integrate sophisticated statistical approaches in JMP.
- RiffynResearchers developed and validated a reagent- and instrument-agnostic SARS-CoV-2 diagnostic assay within nine weeks.
- SyngentaPlatform Lead Dirk de Bruyn Ouboter on becoming an analytics ambassador.
- AdociaStatistical approaches boost reproducibility and knowledge continuity in process transfer.
- SynthaceBiologists achieve all the benefits of sophisticated statistical methods without time-intensive programming.
- F-star TherapeuticsStatistical approaches to experimentation open the door to the exploration of novel biology.
- KM BiologicsAn innovative in-house statistical literacy program goes beyond theory to teach practical data skills to scientists and engineers.
- Fujifilm Diosynth BiotechnologiesScientists use the Functional Data Explorer platform in JMP Pro to develop a cost-effective means to advance process knowledge in less time.
- Johnson Matthey BiocatalystsA forward-thinking statistical monitoring program helps ensure smooth and accurate regulatory filings.
- SyngentaSyngenta brings science to the art of agronomy with cutting-edge statistical methods and sustainable technologies
- SynbiCITEStatistical analysis brings discipline to state-of-the-art synthetic biology research.
- CelltrionQuality by Design advances safety, affordability and regulatory accountability.
- Bionano GenomicsEngineers consolidate a resource-intensive pipeline by modeling computational time for optical map assembly in JMP.
- MedytoxA Korean biopharmaceutical trailblazer prepares to enter the global market by ‘strengthening internal infrastructure and improving clinical quality.’
- M VenturesEntrepreneurs prove technology readiness to investors with the help of design of experiments.