Unearth the possibilities in your data
Can’t make it to a live event? View on-demand webinars featuring invited experts and JMP guides.
- Marketing in a Digital Age: The Democratisation of AnalyticsThis video provides an overview of the challenges and opportunities that digitalisation provides, and how some real-world companies have responded to these to build competencies in what, for marketeers, may be new and unfamiliar bodies of knowledge.
- Streamlining Workflows to Optimise ProcessesLearn leading-edge new strategies to improve product reliability in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Predictive Modelling - From Naive Bayes to Deep LearningThis video focuses on making predictions using classification and deep learning techniques.
- Delivering Value With a New Generation of Reliability Analysis and Survival Estimation MethodsThought leaders Bill Meeker and Chris Gotwalt lead an insightful technical demonstration highlighting trends in the statistical assessment of product reliability that can help you reach maximum productivity in your analyses.
- Using Design of Experiments To Increase Predictability, Optimise Processes and Minimise Costs Learn how a data-driven design of experiments (DOE) approach can accelerate learning while reducing costs in research, development and manufacturing processes.
- Improving Product Reliability With Quality By DesignLearn leading-edge new strategies to improve product reliability in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Improving Manufacturing Performance with Cutting-Edge Predictive AnalyticsIn this video, you’ll learn how to identify new opportunities for improving manufacturing performance – and develop data-driven solutions to achieve significant and lasting improvement.
- Statistical Discovery in Quality EngineeringThis webinar teaches you how to pursue the traditional objectives of process control in our ever changing environments of increased automation. Learn best practices for managing large volumes of complex data.
- Doug Montgomery: Optimizing Results With Data-Driven Experimental DesignYou will learn how to get the most from large and messy data, even with missing information and use modern screening approaches to find the right potential drivers of performance.
- Reproducible Experimentation for Diagnostically Driven Drug ResearchMatt Wongchenko and Russ Wolfinger discuss strategies for leveraging data and statistical tools to achieve better, reproducible science.
- Modern Genomic Methods for Crop Improvement in Breeding ProgramsEric Jackson and Kelci Miclaus discuss new strategies to increase production and drive selection of healthier crops.
- Modern Clinical Monitoring And Quality By DesignLearn the Impact of regulatory guidance on Analytics, the Modern Techniques in Clinical Trial Monitoring and how to use QbD to increase clinical understanding.
- Jorge Camoes: Discover What’s Hiding in Your Data With Exploratory Data AnalysisExplore ways to use data visualisation and exploratory data analysis to maximise the insights you’re getting from your data
- Predictive Analytics For Smarter Business Decision MakingJoin Dick De Veaux for a seminar where he will show you how to use interactive and visual data mining techniques using JMP and JMP Pro.
- Optimal Experimental Plan: DOE Experts Peter Goos and Bradley JonesJoin author and University of Leuven Professor Peter Goos and SAS Principal Research Fellow Bradley Jones to learn how to use optimal designs that can reduce the cost of experimentation, accommodate multiple types of factors, and lead to optimal factor settings even when the design space is constrained.
- Establishing Clinical Trial Safety and Efficacy With JMP ClinicalLearn cutting-edge new clinical trial monitoring techniques that apply the principles of quality by design to increase clinical understanding.
- Make Your Experiments Count: DOE Expert Bradley JonesJoin author and SAS Principal Research Fellow Bradley Jones to learn how to use optimal designs.
- Best Practices for Building Quick and Useful DashboardsSee a complete workflow for building dashboards, from data access and cleanup to model-building, data visualization and sharing.
- Exploring Customer Behavior With Market Research Models and Survey Analysis Marketing analysis leader Walt Paczkowski tackles some of the most pressing questions in market research today including testing, discete choice modeling and more.
- Exploring Customer Behavior With Market Research Models and Survey AnalysisDeepen your understanding of analytics—and explore actionable strategies for getting the most from customer data.
- Increasing Process and Product Understanding Through Better Statistical Modelling See how to best leverage existing data to gain insights that will allow you to quickly and permanently resolve business challenges.
- Using Design of Experiments to Increase Predictability, Optimise Processes and Minimise CostsLearn new data-driven strategies to better understand the underlying behavior of a system by identifying those factors that most affect desired outcomes.
- Improving Your Processes With Design of ExperimentsExplore how to better define data collection plans using design of experiments, statistically model the patterns of variation and identify optimum operating conditions.
- Improving Your Processes With Statistical ModelsDiscover best practices to build useful statistical models that enable you to interact visually, make communications more effective and drive key improvement opportunities.
- David Meintrup, Peter Goos and Volker Kraft: Fostering Innovation by Spreading Analytical Capability Learn how interactive data visualization supports the process of training, teaching and learning statistics in the workplace and classroom.
- Discover What’s Hiding in Your Data With Exploratory Data AnalysisSome argue that the most crucial step in analysing data is the very first one: exploratory analysis. Discover how to gain key insights during this first step with this complimentary webinar.
For optimum performance your computer should meet the following requirements:
- Speakers (for sound)
- 16-bit color depth (or higher)
- 1024x768 screen resolution or higher.