Unilever Webinars on JMP®
12 May 2015
Join your colleagues for a live, one-hour webinar about JMP software, produced just for Unilever. This new webinar focuses on What’s New in JMP 12 and JMP Pro 12.
The JMP team will conduct a live session showing how the latest version of JMP and JMP Pro minimise data drudgery and expedite data discovery.
The webinar will be offered twice, at 10:00 and 15:00 BST. Please choose the time (at right) that is more convenient for you. The session will be conducted via WebEx.
You will learn about the following topics:
- Query Builder: Automate data access without writing JSL or code.
Data Visualisation and Exploratory Data Analysis
- Images in Data Tables: Drag and drop images.
- New Expression Column Variable Type: What it is and what are its potential uses.
- Graph Builder: Improvements to the interface and new capabilities.
- Selection Filter: Select rows in one platform to filter the view in another platform.
- PowerPoint Export: Create PowerPoint presentations from JMP with just one click.
Statistics, Predictive Modelling and Data Mining
- Interactive Model Editing: Examine variable importance across multiple responses.
Design of Experiments
- Space-Filling Designs: Include categorical factors, augmentation and new optimisations.
- Split Plot Designs: Add covariate factors.
- Definitive Screening Designs: Include blocking factors.
- Disallowed Combinations Filter: Specify sections of design space to exclude when creating the design.
Consumer and Customer Research
- Multiple Correspondence Analysis: Visualise and uncover hidden structures on tables that have more than two categorical columns or where one question has multiple responses.
- Generalized Regression in Fit Model : Use graphical model selection and informative diagnostics.
- Mixed Model in Fit Model: Model large problems using an optimiser that is orders of magnitude faster.
- Covering Arrays: Use new DOE tool to determine minimum configurations to test software applications where factor interactions may lead to failures.