The Elements of Sophisticated Reliability Analysis
With David Trindade
When every percentage-point improvement in a process is worth hundreds of thousands of dollars, you’ll want to rely on design of experiments and reliability analysis. Former Bloom Energy Chief Officer of Best Practices David Trindade does. He teaches engineers to use a variety of analytics methods to optimize processes throughout design and production.
In this video:
- The elements of a sophisticated reliability analysis program.
- How powerful software has changed the way engineers solve problems.
- The importance of incorporating time into reliability analysis.
- The areas where engineers need more training.
- Interesting student projects using design of experiments.