Watch Now 20:11
Reliability Analysis Using JMP® Pro
Presenter: Erich Gundlach
Reliability Block Diagrams
The presenter demonstrates how to use JMP Pro to model individual components or subsystems using Life Distribution. He builds a complex system using components or subsystems connected in a variety of ways to build in redundancies to failure, and then models and compares the systems.
Repairable Systems Simulation
The presenter adds to the complexity of a system that he built using a JMP Pro block diagram. He adds planned and unplanned maintenance, part replacement, and preventive maintenance for subsystems impacted by failures of other subsystems. He shows how to add events, add actions, and more.
Resources related to these videos
- A Comparison of Maximum Likelihood and Median-Rank Regression for Weibull Estimation by Ulrike Genschel & William Q. Meeker (Quality Engineering 22:4, pages 236-255)
- Component Integrated Importance: Modeling Complex Aging Systems by P. Liu and L. Wright, SAS
- Applied Reliability by Paul A. Tobias and David Trindade
- Statistical Methods for Reliability Data by William Q. Meeker, Luis A. Escobar
- Explaining Reliability Growth by Marie Gaudard and Leo Wright
- Count on It! Trends in the Statistical Assessment of Product Reliability by William Q. Meeker
- JMP Blogs on Reliability