Complimentary JMP Event
Ireland JMP® Users Group Meeting
19 June 2019 | Pfizer Ireland Pharmaceuticals, Dublin
10:30 - 15:45 BST
Registration Fee: FREE
Enhance your analytics game in a collaborative environment
We invite you to attend the upcoming meeting of the Ireland JMP® Users Group. This gathering will give you the opportunity to engage in collaborative learning with fellow JMP users and presenters.
Your involvement will contribute to the collective analytics knowledge of all members through cross-industry networking, support and interactive learning.
|10:00||Registration and Networking|
|10:30||Welcome and Intro to Host (Pfizer)|
|10:45||Data-driven decision making at Dairygold|
Kieran O'Mahony (Dairygold)
|12:00||ADShare – Streamlined Data Analysis|
|13:45||Improving drug development with enhanced user interfaces|
Keith Ryan (Alkermes)
|14:15||Using JMP to auto generate images from data to allow you to auto update a powerpoint|
Michael Kennedy (Intel)
|14:45||JMP Functional Data Explorer (FDE) |
Robert Anderson (JMP)
|15:15||Discussion on Data Intergrity|
Ronan O’Donovan (Pfizer)
Anna Roper (JMP)
* This agenda is subject to change in content or order without prior notice.
Join your peers at the users group meeting to:
- Learn about the latest JMP products, capabilities and services.
- Discover the innovative ways others are solving real-world problems with analytics-driven decision making.
- Improve your efficiency and productivity by learning about new analysis techniques and modelling.
- Provide feedback that can shape future JMP software features.
Whether you're new to JMP or an experienced user, you're sure to glean new insights into statistical data discovery. Come prepared to ask questions and share any of your favourite tips or tricks.