What scientists and engineers can (and should) do with text data
Text Analytics With JMP® Pro
“Every organization houses huge volumes of text data,” explains Manya Mayes, Vice President of Data Science at 1440 Consulting. “But this data has little value if you don’t do anything with it.”
Want to get started (or continue) your journey to adopt a text analytics strategy? Mayes, an expert on natural language processing and machine learning, outlines the core aspects of the text analytics process. And she shows a demo of text analytics in action, based on years of experience helping customers such as Ford, Honda, Costco, Bank of America and Ameritas make better decisions using data.
Learn about the ins and outs of text analytics for:
- Early warnings.
- Net promoter score metrics.
- Building machine learning models.
- Reputation, branding and messaging.
- Customer satisfaction and the customer journey.
- Competitive intelligence.
- Sensitivity analysis.
- And more.
Text analytics advice from experts at the FDA, P&G and 1440 Consulting
You’re collecting it. You’re storing it. Now do something with it.
Experts from industry, government and a consultancy outline how they’ve adopted text exploration and analytics to uncover relationships and gain insights from their unstructured data. They cover the potential of including text data in the predictive modeling workflow. And they share tips for communicating results from textual analyses.
You’ll hear from:
- Manya Mayes, Vice President of Data Science, 1440 Consulting
- Weida Tong, Director, Division of Bioinformatics and Biostatistics, National Center for Toxicological Research, FDA
- Jeff Swartzel, Statistician, Procter & Gamble