JMP Pro for Academic Research
Bringing advanced analytics within reach
JMP Pro for Academic Research was designed to make life easier for academic researchers: easier access to the most modern modeling techniques and advanced computational statistics methods, and easier three- and five-year licensing terms that align better with the financial realities of academic research funding.
Easily gather, process, and clean data
Directly import data from R, SPSS, Minitab, Microsoft Excel, and plain text files, or pull data directly from ODBC-compliant databases using the interactive Query Builder. Whatever the format, JMP is ready.
JMP Pro lets you quickly carry out multi-table joins, and with extensive recoding, outlier detection, and advanced table formulas data cleanup and proprocessing is easy, efficient, and error-free. JMP Pro eliminates unnecessary steps in accessing and shaping data for analysis so you can rapidly draw insights from your research data.
Sophisticated analysis and modeling
With JMP Pro for Academic Research, you can efficiently extract meaning from complex data and build better performing models – thanks to features like:
- A priori power analysis and power simulation.
- Enhanced support for mixed models and multi-level modeling.
- Latent semantic analysis and topics analysis for unstructured text data.
- Advanced data mining options, including bootstrap forests (a random forest technique), multi-layer neural networks, and more.
- Cross-validation techniques help you build models that generalize well to new data.
- Wide discriminant analysis allows you to incorporate many more variables into your classification analysis.
- One-click bootstrapping lets you generate confidence limits on statistics with fewer assumptions.
- Automatic model comparison makes it easy to compare the results of many different modeling approaches to find the best path forward.
- Generalized regression (penalized regression) and partial least squares capabilities give you more options when faced with challenging data problems.
- And, of course, access to all of the standard features that have made JMP the statistical discovery tool of choice in both industry and academia, including world-class support for design of experiments, dynamic visualization and graphing tools for exploratory data analysis, easy export of results into interactive HTML, PowerPoint or Word, and much more.
Interactively visualize and share insights
JMP Pro provides an extensive palette of graph types, an intuitive drag-and-drop interface, and the option to save a script to quickly reproduce any graph you create when you retrieve new data, and for documenting your analysis and visualization steps.
Free resources to sharpen your analysis skills
We’re working hard to create resources to learn both JMP and advanced analysis skills quickly and easily. Whether you have a background in statistical analysis, or are just getting started with data, our resources will help you learn how to quickly, easily, and effectively draw insights from your research data.
How to get JMP Pro for academic research
- 3-Year License: $2,995. Includes new releases throughout the term.
- 5-Year License: $3,995. Includes new releases throughout the term.
Includes SAS’ award winning technical support and free version upgrades for the life of the license. Available in the US and Japan only.
Contact JMP Academic Sales
- 877.594.6567 (US)
- Email: email@example.com