See why leading companies from around the world are empowered by JMP
- Micron TechnologyEnterprise analytics enablement drives innovation.
- SiltronicElectrical engineer Georg Raming on how analytics enriches the work of a domain expert.
- IntelData Science Manager Don Kent on what makes a mature analytics organization.
- IQEJonathan Williams, PhD, shares thoughts on standardizing best practices and IQE’s analytics transformation.
- MicronInnovation Manager Lee Laim discusses Micron's analytics culture.
- Jeju Semiconductor CorporationAn all-in-one statistical workflow is key to optimizing the impact of an R&D-focused business model.
- STMicroelectronics ShenzhenA tiered Six Sigma program and standardization around JMP drive large-scale improvements.
- VishayA customized analytics workflow in JMP reduces unutilized engineering talent and saves money.
- SeagateJMP and JMP Pro are an integral part of wide-ranging data analysis techniques, statistical process control, reliability analysis, experimental design and modeling.
- NVIDIAManagement helps up-skill the workforce by integrating a free statistical analysis online learning resource.
- Merck KGaAApplication engineer Gian-Franco Pironti on optimizing the business value of data.
- Daeduck ElectronicsEngineers work to reduce the scrap budget, shorten experimentation times and extending the benefits of automation.
- Polar SemiconductorA quality control team uses JMP to identify the root cause of a critical manufacturing issue.
- NXPJMP Pro improves solution design and manufacturing, Six Sigma training and process improvement.
- M VenturesEntrepreneurs prove technology readiness to investors with the help of design of experiments.
- USoundEngineers use JMP to build process knowledge, assess and monitor performance and refine production quality.