Customer Stories: By Company
- AB Vista AB Vista sees sustainable agriculture and peer-reviewed science as central to its mission.
- accantec In clinical trials, one truth is that a one-system approach works best. That’s the stance of Germany-based accantec consulting.
- Allnex Text exploration helps researchers gain business insight from a vast quantity of patent data.
- Amperex Technology Ltd Integrated JMP analytics enable engineers to reduce process variation and optimize production.
- Anatune Chemists use DOE to design customized robotic solutions for chemical analysis.
- Arlenda Arlenda uses JMP to help pharmaceutical companies establish more effective, less expensive development and manufacturing processes.
- ASM International ASM utilizes statistical methods companywide to be more effective and efficient.
- Atotech Engineers use DOE to respond to the demands of a fast-paced industry.
- Australian Wildlife Conservancy Australian Wildlife Conservancy uses JMP to find and address wildlife threats.
- BASF JMP helps BASF chemists uncover a replacement for phosphates in dish detergent.
- Beckman Coulter Beckman Coulter adapts to evolving regulatory standards while building in-house statistical capabilities.
- Beijing Aquarium Water quality engineers cut energy expenditure while furthering the Aquarium's conservation efforts.
- Cal Poly Department of Industrial and Manufacturing Engineering Students prepare for competitive industry careers by using JMP to learn manufacturing engineering.
- CEA Grenoble Researchers save time on analysis, communication and technology transfer.
- CEA Marcoule An R&D scientist uses DOE to speed research in nuclear waste conditioning.
- Celltrion Quality by Design advances safety, affordability and regulatory accountability.
- Chalmers University of Technology Students jump-start their careers in industry with coursework in data methods and Six Sigma.
- Chemistry Matters Data visualization helps forensic chemists explain evidence to judges, juries, law enforcement and environmental agencies.
- Ciena Engineers use analytics to harmonize measurement systems, build process knowledge and maintaining quality.
- Coherent At Coherent, lean manufacturing principles and comprehensive data analysis allow the company to compete in a crowded industry.
- Coloplast Process specialists use Six Sigma and DOE to ensure a high quality product.
- Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment An epidemiologist uses data analysis to help patients living with HIV/AIDS reenter the care continuum.
- Cranfield University Graduate students in Strategic Marketing use data to drive successful segmentation, targeting and positioning strategies.
- Cree Cree uses JMP to pinpoint and eliminate defects in the manufacturing process.
- Daeduck Electronics Engineers work to reduce the scrap budget, shorten experimentation times and extending the benefits of automation.
- Daewoong Pharmaceutical A quality control team uses JMP to identify the root cause of a critical manufacturing issue.
- Davidson College A sports analytics program helps the Davidson Wildcats up their game.
- De Montfort University Industry experts partner with the university to provide instruction on QbD best practices.
- Diebold Nixdorf Business analysts take a proactive approach to optimizing the customer experience.
- Dow Chemical At Dow Chemical, JMP has become essential for analyzing and presenting data.
- Eastman Chemical JMP and JMP Pro allow a team of statisticians to interactively engage with their data and share insights with internal clients.
- Elanco Analytics, visualization help Elanco clients produce more robust chickens.
- F-star Therapeutics Statistical approaches to experimentation open the door to the exploration of novel biology.
- Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) The FAA analyzes air traffic data to help planes keep their distance.
- Ferring Pharmaceuticals & NNE JMP Clinical enables Ferring to implement a custom centralized statistical monitoring program designed by consultancy NNE.
- FMC Technologies FMC Technologies uses JMP for text mining to help analysts optimize processes.
- Fresenius Fresenius uses JMP to streamline a medical device manufacturing process with innovative Visual Six Sigma thinking
- Fujifilm Diosynth Biotechnologies Scientists use the Functional Data Explorer platform in JMP Pro to develop a cost-effective means to advance process knowledge in less time.
- Heliatek An automated dashboard helps establish statistical process control in a pilot production environment.
- Hokkaido University An analytics course helps medical students develop transferable statistics skills.
- J. Walter Thompson Marketing analysts drive social media engagement and sales with JMP Pro.
- Janssen Scientists build a tool to better detect and evaluate potential adverse effects in the R&D process.
- Johns Hopkins University Applied Physics Laboratory Atmospheric scientist Rich Giannola uses JMP to study El Niño and La Niña.
- Khaled bin Sultan Living Oceans Foundation A marine biologist uses predictive modeling to help prioritize conservation efforts.
- Kirin Holdings Company, Limited Analysts use multivariate analyses to identify properties that make beverages more palatable to the young consumers.
- Kodak Kodak gets a boost from JMP in its drive for zero-defect performance.
- Lockheed Martin Lockheed Martin engineers take a statistical approach to aircraft departure noise.
- London DNA Foundry Synthetic biologists improve experimentation with DOE and robotic automation.
- Lonza A customized design of experiments approach optimizes yield in bioreactors.
- M Ventures Entrepreneurs prove technology readiness to investors with the help of design of experiments.
- Mario Negri Institute for Pharmacological Research Epidemiologist uses JMP to study aging, anemia, Alzheimer's and more.
- McDonald's McDonald's uses predictive analytics to anticipate trends and improve efficiency.
- Medtronic An R&D team develops a new, easily replicated methodology for evaluating medical device performance.
- Medytox A Korean biopharmaceutical trailblazer prepares to enter the global market by ‘strengthening internal infrastructure and improving clinical quality.’
- Menarini Formulation development technicians implement continuous improvement within the regulatory framework.
- Merck Biostatisticians use interactive features in JMP to perform robust statistical analyses in less time.
- Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma Researchers use JMP outputs to make pharmaceutical production processes more efficient and reliable.
- Murata Engineers apply JMP on-site to improve objective analysis results.
- Nanjing Sport Institute A culture of statistical thinking permeates research and learning in epidemiology and exercise science.
- National Center for Genome Resources Genetic sequencing leads to critical discoveries in schizophrenia research.
- National Institutes for Food and Drug Control Scientists use statistical methods to ensure that product safety standards are met.
- North Carolina Department of Transportation The department makes strategic improvements with Lean Six Sigma.
- North Carolina State University Department of Industrial and Systems Engineering An industrial engineer analyzes data from designed experiments to study driver distraction.
- North Dakota State University Breeding pipeline database managers use a custom dashboard in JMP to accelerate query and analysis.
- Novomer Design of experiments in JMP provides Novomer with a structure for optimization.
- Nu Skin Nu Skin developed an interactive JMP environment in eight months from concept to implementation.
- NVIDIA Management helps up-skill the workforce by integrating a free statistical analysis online learning resource.
- NYU Abu Dhabi Researchers use JMP Genomics to investigate the interaction between genomes and the environment.
- Oklahoma State University A business analytics master’s program takes a cue from industry partners.
- OLEDWorks Well-designed experiments deliver results for an OLED pioneer.
- P&G Quantitative scientists use statistics to advance P&G’s most iconic consumer brands.
- Parker LORD When early benchmarking proved that JMP could have potentially dramatic time saving benefits, employees led the way in changing the culture.
- Penn Vet Working Dog Center Researchers look at behavioral trends to better predict which dogs will be best suited to which working dog roles.
- Perrigo Perrigo reduces product variability and other inefficiencies by growing the use of statistical analysis in experimentation and testing
- Pierre Fabre JMP gives Pierre Fabre the tools to optimize its pharmaceutical and consumer health product lines.
- Polar Semiconductor A quality control team uses JMP to identify the root cause of a critical manufacturing issue.
- Roche Switzerland Roche provides biosensors that allow health care professionals to get bedside readings of the quality of a patient’s blood.
- Saint-Gobain NorPro A quality control team uses JMP to identify the root cause of a critical manufacturing issue.
- Samson Rope Engineers reimagine one of the oldest technologies in human history: rope.
- San Diego Zoo Conservation scientists use JMP to develop new management strategies that have the potential to save endangered species.
- SCHOTT AG SCHOTT uses JMP to automate data access, analysis and visualization.
- Science Buddies Engineers develop an online learning tool to connect students with science fair project ideas.
- Seagate JMP and JMP Pro are an integral part of wide-ranging data analysis techniques, statistical process control, reliability analysis, experimental design and modeling.