Applying Quality Engineering Principles to Create Innovative Products
With David Lee
What’s the secret of businesses that create bleeding-edge products? They use a range of statistical methods on many types of data. With 20 years of experience applying statistics and quality engineering principles to develop robust, system-level solutions, David Lee knows this firsthand. Most recently, he managed the development and commercialization of OLEDWorks’ innovative Brite Amber product, an organic light-emitting diode (OLED) technology that is the first of its kind to be manufactured in the US. He shares how he has improved product delivery and saved millions of dollars with analytics.
In this video:
- Driving a better customer experience with quick answers on reliability.
- The role of a carefully designed experiment in quality engineering.
- Making the most of your team’s collective experience.
- How to find the most promising analytic approaches to solve your problems.
- What’s on the horizon for OLED?
We also recommend
- Optimizing Your Process With Design of ExperimentsIn this study, a specialty chemicals supplier is struggling to manufacture enough pigment at the required specifications to meet customer demand. See how they implement a more efficient process.
- Using Statistical Process Controls to Improve and Monitor Your ProcessDiscover how to use one-way analysis, histogram distributions and more. This case study showcases how one ethanol manufacturing plant successfully implemented Statistical Process Control to limit batch-to-batch variance.