Consumer and Market Research
- Using Bayesian Methods in Business and MarketingTechnology, operations and marketing professor on improving marketing models and analyzing customer data.
- Accessible Analytics for MarketingProfessor from Drexel University on her career helping businesses and students understand marketing and consumer data.
- Exploring Customer Perceptions with Maximum Difference ScalingSee how MaxDiff analysis helps answer crucial market research questions.
- Exploring Customer Behavior With Market Research Models and Survey Analysis Marketing analysis leader Walt Paczkowski tackles some of the most pressing questions in market research today including testing, discete choice modeling and more.
- Understanding Customer Needs With Choice ModelingAmerican or Belgian chocolate…which is better? These researchers use choice modeling to determine the most important factor that makes chocolate taste so great!
- Know the Market Research Tools of the TradeFounder of Data Analytics Corp. on the powerful, dynamic tools you can use to extract customer insights.
- Why Customer Satisfaction Is Not EnoughRob Reul on how to listen and respond to the voice of the customer.
- Moving from SPSS to JMPTransitioning from SPSS to JMP? See how each software handles descriptive statistics, visualizations, bivariate tests, contingency tables and model building.