Unearth the possibilities in your data
Each of these dynamic webinars, recorded in front of a live audience and hosted by some of the world’s premier analytic authorities, offers a deep dive into a variety of data analysis challenges and hot topics.
- Using Experimental Design to Increase Predictability, Optimize Processes and Lower CostsLearn best practices for accelerating learning cycles and reducing costs while tackling complicated challenges with custom DOE.
- Beyond Dashboards: Designing Dashboards That Users Actually LikeUncover the real reasons, far deeper than the visual design, why so many dashboards fail to satisfy users and organizations.
- Improving Product Reliability With Quality By DesignLearn leading-edge new strategies to improve product reliability in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Reproducible Experimentation for Diagnostically Driven Drug ResearchMatt Wongchenko and Russ Wolfinger discuss strategies for leveraging data and statistical tools to achieve better, reproducible science.
- Modern Genomic Methods for Crop Improvement in Breeding ProgramsEric Jackson and Kelci Miclaus discuss new strategies to increase production and drive selection of healthier crops.
- Modern Clinical Monitoring And Quality By DesignLearn the Impact of regulatory guidance on Analytics, the Modern Techniques in Clinical Trial Monitoring and how to use QbD to increase clinical understanding.
- Make Your Experiments Count: DOE Expert Bradley JonesJoin author and SAS Principal Research Fellow Bradley Jones to learn how to use optimal designs.
- Best Practices for Building Quick and Useful DashboardsSee a complete workflow for building dashboards, from data access and cleanup to model-building, data visualization and sharing.
- Exploring Customer Behavior With Market Research Models and Survey Analysis Marketing analysis leader Walt Paczkowski tackles some of the most pressing questions in market research today including testing, discete choice modeling and more.
- David Meintrup, Peter Goos and Volker Kraft: Fostering Innovation by Spreading Analytical Capability Learn how interactive data visualization supports the process of training, teaching and learning statistics in the workplace and classroom.