Complimentary JMP Event
Singapore JMP® Users Group Meeting
14th November 2019 | P&G Singapore
Registration Fee: FREE
Enhance your analytics game in a collaborative environment
We invite you to attend the upcoming meeting of the Singapore JMP® Users Group. This gathering will give you the opportunity to engage in collaborative learning with fellow JMP users and presenters.
Your involvement will contribute to the collective analytics knowledge of all members through cross-industry networking, support and interactive learning.
|09:30||Welcome and Introductions|
Text Mining in Mandarin Language using JMP
(Lingling Xu, P&G)
TED or DOE?
(Kee Fui Kon, Syngenta Asia Pacific)
What´s new in JMP 15 and JMP Pro 15?
(Pin Hu, JMP)
Prediction Modelling Using Neural Networks in JMP
(Dan Towery and Miao Chen, Tokyo Electron Singapore PTE. LTD.)
Next Users Group Meeting and Wrap-up
(P&G and JMP)
* This agenda is subject to change in content or order without prior notice.
Join your peers at the users group meeting to:
- Learn about the latest JMP products, capabilities and services.
- Discover the innovative ways others are solving real-world problems with analytics-driven decision making.
- Improve your efficiency and productivity by learning about new analysis techniques and modelling.
- Provide feedback that can shape future JMP software features.
Whether you're new to JMP or an experienced user, you're sure to glean new insights into statistical data discovery. Come prepared to ask questions and share any of your favourite tips or tricks.