How Do You Build a Great Analytic Culture?
With Jon Weisz and Lou Valente
How we grow the use of analytics can make or break our company. Jon Weisz and Lou Valente of SAS talk about how the use of analytics is often born out of necessity, but it can be difficult to create a sense of urgency around exploring and analyzing data. Why aren’t academic institutions doing more to train students, particularly engineering students, with essential analytic skills? And what should we do to encourage people to design and conduct experiments?
In this video:
- Why people need permission to fail.
- An innovative start-up that succeeded with definitive screening designs.
- Using graphics to transcend communication barriers.
- Adapting statistics to serve other disciplines.
- How to deliver well-prepared students into the careers of tomorrow.
We also recommend
- Using Statistical Process Controls to Improve and Monitor Your ProcessDiscover how to use one-way analysis, histogram distributions and more. This case study showcases how one ethanol manufacturing plant successfully implemented Statistical Process Control to limit batch-to-batch variance.
- Dashboard Building with JMPAccess and communicate performance information more easily (without coding). This webinar will provide a step-by-step guide on how to set up specially tailored dashboards in minutes.