Statistical Thinking for Industrial Problem Solving
Exploratory Data Analysis
Explore the videos and websites below to get valuable insights from thought leaders on data visualization and exploratory data analysis:
- On-demand webinars from JMP — Learn best practices from a variety of experts.
- The Functional Art — Alberto Cairo’s blog on visualization, infographics and data journalism.
- Gapminder — Hans Rosling and others created this site to promote a fact-based worldview through data visualizations that give statistics meaning.
- Flowingdata — Nathan Yau’s site explores how data scientists and others use analysis and visualization to understand data.
- There are many good resources for effective team communication freely available on the web. Search for “effective team communication” in your browser.
- The complete White Polymer case study, including more details about the exploratory data analysis conducted by the team, can be found here.
- For information on enhancing your graphs with colors and markers, search for “colors” or “markers” in the JMP Online Documentation.
- Visit the JMP Learning Library for short guides and videos on probabilities and probability distributions.
- To see how to publish to JMP Public, watch this 20-minute video from the JMP Discovery Conference.
- For more information on solutions to data preparation challenges, watch this interview with SAS co-founder and Executive Vice President John Sall.
- For information on exploring missing values, search for “explore missing” in the JMP Online Documentation.
- Explore the Mastering JMP webinar series for additional information on the following topics: