Design of Experiments
- Why the making stuff mindset doesn't make senseDOE expert Phil Kay discusses how design of experiments, and a little planning, can help you run projects that are more efficient, predictable and deliver the data you need to make better decisions.
- Smarter Innovation with Design of ExperimentsIn this series we’ll learn how to effectively implement (or expand) the use of design of experiments at your organization.
- The Why and How of Asking Good QuestionsChristine Anderson-Cook discusses how and why asking good questions helps shape curiosity and makes you a better collaborator.
- Digitalisation is the future of science, just ask a bologistDOE expert Phil Kay discusses how digitalisation can help automate large and complex experiments, an idea chemists should borrow from their biologist friends.
- How to Design for Robust Production ProcessesIn this webinar you will learn how to adapt a process to account for changes in material or process input.
- Getting Started with Design of Experiments: When Many Factors MatterIn this webinar you will learn how this innovative statistical method can help scientists and engineers in process industries optimize processes and save time and money.
- Choosing the Right Design - with an Assist from JMP's Design ExplorerDeciding what data to collect for an experiment is a critical decision that has substantial consequences. In this paper, you'll learn how JMP's Design Explorer gives data scientists an easy way to construct and contrast multiple experimental designs that can be compared and evaluated.
- How to Be a Data DatectiveIn this webinar you will see how interactive, no-code analytics enable any scientist or engineer to be a Data Detective, and to be more effective and efficient at every stage of the process.
- F-star TherapeuticsStatistical approaches to experimentation open the door to the exploration of novel biology.