JMP e-Learning Courses
Tap the full potential of JMP with self-paced e-learning courses from SAS. Each e-course produces a certificate of completion, and is freely available to all faculty and students covered by an Academic Suite annual site license.
Contact the JMP Academic Team or your campus software license administrator for details.
The following complimentary courses are available to qualified students and faculty at no cost:
JMP Software: A Case Study Approach to Data Exploration
How to bring data into JMP, ask questions of the data, manipulate and clean up any issues with the data, create formulas where necessary, and create graphs and summary reports from the data. Uses a case study-based approach. (7 hours)
JMP Software: ANOVA and Regression
Introduction to statistics, comparing means, analysis of variance, simple linear regression, multiple regression, regression diagnostics, and analysis of covariance. (14 hours)
JMP Software: Classic Design of Experiments
Introduction to design and analysis of experiments, multiple factor designs and blocking, screening designs, response surface methodology, and custom designs. (16 hours)
JMP Software: Custom Design of Experiments
This course offers a fresh perspective about designing experiments through state-of-the-art features in JMP. This course specifically focuses on the principles of designing an experiment and how to use all of them to achieve an optimal design. (14 hours)
Instant Applications using JMP Application Builder
Introduction to JMP applications, developing applications interactively, generalizing applications, and deploying applications. (4 hours)
Free JMP e-learning:
Fully online e-learning courses are available to qualified students through the SAS Skill Builder for Students Portal. E-learning courses for JMP provide in-depth training on several popular subjects and provide certificates upon successful completion. Note that these course are also available to qualified faculty through the SAS Educator Portal as well.
JMP Teaching Materials from SAS Education
Faculty who use JMP in a course may be eligible to access JMP teaching materials by registering for the SAS Educator Portal.
For a complete list of available teaching materials available from SAS, visit SAS Training & Bookstore.
Finding the SAS Skill Builder for Students
1. When you first open the SAS Skill Builder for Students Portal, scroll about hallway down the page and find the Log In Now to Get Free Resources button.
2. This will take you to the SAS Profile page. Log in or create a SAS Profile. To validate your access to SAS Skill Builder for Students, your profile must use an email address domain associated with your academic institution.
3. Review and accept the license agreement. You will be taken directly into SAS Skill Builder for Students.
4. Under the Learn SAS tab, see the I want to build analytical skills section. Find the Start Learning button.
5. Scroll to the bottom of the list and expand the JMP Statistical Analysis option to find helpful e-learning courses.
Finding the SAS Educator Portal
1. When you first open the SAS Educator Portal, scroll about hallway down the page and find the Log In Now to Get Free Resources button.
2. This will take you to the SAS Profile page. Log in or create a SAS profile. To validate your access to SAS Educator Portal, your profile must use an email address domain associated with your academic institution.
3. Review and accept the license agreement. You will be taken directly into SAS Educator Portal.
4. Under the Teach SAS tab, see the Instructional Resources section. Find the Browse Instructional Resources button.
5. Scroll halfway down the list and expand the JMP Statistical Analytics option (4th down) to find helpful courses.