Bridging Statistics and Chemical Engineering for Biotech and Pharma
With Julia O'Neill
Julia O’Neill sees two great challenges in drug manufacturing: the way specifications are set for products and the formal (often slow) approach to demonstrating that a new product and its manufacturing process are ready to go commercial. She bridges statistics and chemical engineering to address both, accelerating the availability of critical new medicines and modernizing the industry as a result.
In this video:
- The challenge of dimensionality in biotech.
- Using predictor screening to build consensus on priorities.
- Are regulators looking for design of experiments in a submission?
- How multivariate methods identified the root causes of a vaccine yield issue – in just a few weeks.
- Conquering supply issues with process robustness strategy.