Analytic solutions to real-world problems
Are you and your data “having issues?” Do you find that your data seems to be hiding something, not giving you the answers you need? Perhaps your data has been inappropriate, messy, unruly or just plain missing?
If this describes your relationship with your data, look no further. It could be that your data has simply been misunderstood. Our real-world case studies deliver key insights on overcoming the challenges you may face with your data collection, preparation, and analysis.
- Best Practices in Data VisualizationDoes your graph need a makeover? Listen in to find out techniques for creating an effective graph. Even the simplest data set can be transformed into a compelling case study.
- Boosting Performance With Custom Designed ExperimentsStreamline your experimentation with a customized experimental design. Test only those factors that have the biggest impact on your processes. Find out how in this film development case study.
- Clinical Trial Safety Analysis with JMP ClinicalConsolidate your clinical trial workflows by providing interactive reviews for medical monitors, reviewers and writers. This randomized controlled trial case study shows you how!
- Dashboard Building with JMPAccess and communicate performance information more easily (without coding). This webinar will provide a step-by-step guide on how to set up specially tailored dashboards in minutes.
- Exploring Capability AnalysisAll processes are variable to some degree, but how can you be sure your processes are functioning within acceptable parameters?
- Exploring Customer Perceptions with Maximum Difference ScalingSee how MaxDiff analysis helps answer crucial market research questions.
- Exploring Your Data With Custom MappingFind your "quantified self"! See how custom maps can be created and used to track personal data in new and interesting ways.
- Going Beyond Spreadsheet Analytics With Visual Data DiscoveryHow do you uncover the information you miss by using spreadsheets alone? This case study will explain how to augment your existing tools and processes for exploratory data analysis to see what you may have been missing.
- How to Reduce Costs Through Visual AnalysisSee how one hospital network used visual analysis techniques to explore factors leading to high costs and compromised care.
- How to Save Time With Repeatable AnalysesIs it possible to automate the entire analytic life cycle? Yes! Find out how in this case study from one biotech company.
- Improving Your Process With Statistical ModelsA pharmaceutical manufacturer seeks process improvement in the midst of an alarming number of batch failures and a high degree of variability in the natural materials used in the manufacturing process. How do they find the answers?
- Model Selection for Designed ExperimentsSelect your best! Learn how ad hoc model reduction, stepwise regression and effect screening can be used to help you determine the best model for your designed experiment.
- Optimizing Your Process With Design of ExperimentsIn this study, a specialty chemicals supplier is struggling to manufacture enough pigment at the required specifications to meet customer demand. Find out how they come up with a more efficient process using DOE.
- Pharmaceutical Product StabilityLearn how to navigate pharmaceutical regulatory requirements with robust analytics.
- Tackling Unstructured Data With Text ExplorationBecome a more efficient data wrangler! See how one consultant organizes his unstructured data to see linkages between word usage and document of origin.
- Uncover the Key Data Necessary to Reduce Your Hidden FactoryExplore new strategies for identifying the activities that are harming your manufacturing processes, while learning how to create a better process that is both robust and repeatable.
- Understanding Customer Needs With Choice ModelingAmerican or Belgian chocolate…which is better? These researchers use choice modeling to determine the most important factor that makes chocolate taste so great!
- Using Statistical Process Controls to Improve and Monitor Your ProcessDiscover how to use one-way analysis, histogram distributions and more. This case study showcases how one ethanol manufacturing plant successfully implemented Statistical Process Control to limit batch-to-batch variance.