See why leading companies from around the world are empowered by JMP
Clean Energy and Conservation
- McMaster UniversityBiologist Patricia Chow-Fraser on predicting patterns in ecosystem health.
- Universidade de Trás-os-Montes e Alto DouroA forest scientist discusses silvicultural simulations and the joy of modeling.
- Target MalariaCapacity-building efforts accelerate research outputs in novel vector control approaches towards disease transmission.
- Karlsruhe Institute of TechnologyConservation biologists look to sophisticated statistical approaches like machine learning to improve species survival.
- University of ArizonaStatistical models challenge conventional wisdom about prairie dog behavior, opening the door for new conservation strategies.
- HeliatekAn automated dashboard helps establish statistical process control in a pilot production environment.
- WildTrackConservationists monitor wildlife by tracking footprints.
- BrazcaAn exploration geologist develops new method for bi-modal geostatistical cluster analysis.
- Valard ConstructionData scientists develop labor force models in JMP to optimize crew productivity.
- TelefonicaMarketers use JMP dashboards to better understand consumer behavior.
- CEA MarcouleAn R&D scientist uses DOE to speed research in nuclear waste conditioning.
- FMC TechnologiesFMC Technologies uses JMP for text mining to help analysts optimize processes.
- CreeCree uses JMP to pinpoint and eliminate defects in the manufacturing process.
- US Department of Energy National Renewable Energy LaboratoryUS Department of Energy optimizes solar energy systems with JMP.
- TellabsTellabs uses JMP to collaborate more efficiently with contract manufacturers.
- Khaled bin Sultan Living Oceans FoundationA marine biologist uses predictive modeling to help prioritize conservation efforts.
- Virginia TechAn interdisciplinary research effort sheds light on lemur behavior.
- Chemistry MattersData visualization helps forensic chemists explain evidence to judges, juries, law enforcement and environmental agencies.
- North Carolina Museum of Natural SciencesBiologists team up with citizen scientists to build an important digital archive of mammal population distribution.
- San Diego ZooConservation scientists use JMP to develop new management strategies that have the potential to save endangered species.
- Beijing AquariumWater quality engineers cut energy expenditure while furthering the Aquarium's conservation efforts.