The Science of Luck
With Richard Wiseman
For many years, psychologist Richard Wiseman has worked with some of the world’s luckiest and unluckiest people. His project, as described in The Luck Factor, investigates the measurable habits of lucky and unlucky people, and provides scientifically proven ways to attract good fortune. Results demonstrate that lucky people think differently from unlucky people. Wiseman shares research on science, luck and visual perception.
In this video:
- The characteristics of lucky people.
- The relationship between attention and perception.
- Why every team should have a combination of lucky and unlucky people.
- The importance of skepticism.
- The benefits of an expansive mindset.