Use Data Exploration for a Competitive Advantage
With Phil Simon
Recognized technology authority Phil Simon studies the intersection of business, people, data and technology. Simon is the author of seven award-winning management books, including his most recent, Message Not Received. His book The Visual Organization covers how companies can use a new generation of tools and visualization technology, as well as foster a mindset of data exploration and discovery to gain a competitive edge.
In this video:
- How data visualization can help improve data quality.
- Promoting the exploratory mindset.
- The strategic role of smart experimentation.
- Telling good stories with data.
- The importance of culture in an organization.
We also recommend
- Best Practices in Data VisualizationDoes your graph need a makeover? Listen in to find out techniques for creating an effective graph. Even the simplest data set can be transformed into a compelling case study.
- Jorge Camoes: Discover What’s Hiding in Your Data With Exploratory Data AnalysisExplore ways to use data visualisation and exploratory data analysis to maximise the insights you’re getting from your data