Want to Innovate? The One Question You Must Ask
With Michael Schrage
Who do we want our customers to become? MIT Research Fellow Michael Schrage says this is an important question to ask if you want to be a successful innovator. His insights will give you a perspective on how to create value – and how analytics and data visualization can help you do that effectively.
In this video:
- The differences between statistics, mathematics and data science.
- How big data is redefining the 80/20 rule.
- Information-rich data versus information-sparse data.
- Data visualizations as a way to promote collaboration.
- The democratization of data analysis.