Consumer and Market Research
- Answer crucial market research questionsUnderstanding consumers with expert analysts from Avon, Maastricht University and SAS
- Conjoint AnalysisThis article explains how a local grocer seeks to increase beer revenue by better understanding customer preference, pricing strategy and packaging with conjoint analysis.
- Survey Data Analysis: The FundamentalsNew case study demonstrates best practices for survey analysis in JMP (including tips for dealing with missing data).
- Marketing in a Digital Age: The Democratisation of AnalyticsThis video provides an overview of the challenges and opportunities that digitalisation provides, and how some real-world companies have responded to these to build competencies in what, for marketeers, may be new and unfamiliar bodies of knowledge.
- Using Bayesian Methods in Business and MarketingTechnology, operations and marketing professor on improving marketing models and analyzing customer data.
- Accessible Analytics for MarketingProfessor from Drexel University on her career helping businesses and students understand marketing and consumer data.
- Exploring Customer Perceptions with Maximum Difference ScalingSee how MaxDiff analysis helps answer crucial market research questions.
- Exploring Customer Behavior With Market Research Models and Survey Analysis Marketing analysis leader Walt Paczkowski tackles some of the most pressing questions in market research today including testing, discete choice modeling and more.
- Understanding Customer Needs With Choice ModelingAmerican or Belgian chocolate…which is better? These researchers use choice modeling to determine the most important factor that makes chocolate taste so great!
- Know the Market Research Tools of the TradeFounder of Data Analytics Corp. on the powerful, dynamic tools you can use to extract customer insights.
- Why Customer Satisfaction Is Not EnoughRob Reul on how to listen and respond to the voice of the customer.
- Moving from SPSS to JMPTransitioning from SPSS to JMP? See how each software handles descriptive statistics, visualizations, bivariate tests, contingency tables and model building.
- McDonald'sPredictive analytics helps anticipate trends.
- KraftKraft Foods deploys a unique software tool that cuts analysis time in half.
- J. Walter ThompsonMarketing analysts drive social media engagement and sales with JMP Pro.
- Kirin Holdings Company, LimitedAnalysts use multivariate analyses to identify properties that make beverages more palatable to the young consumers.
- Cranfield UniversityGraduate students in Strategic Marketing use data to drive successful segmentation, targeting and positioning strategies.
- TelefonicaMarketers use JMP dashboards to better understand consumer behavior.